10 May Microblading Permanent Cosmetics
Enhance your features and get natural-looking, full eyebrows with microblading permanent cosmetics, now available at Philip Johnson Salon/Spa.
What is microblading?
Microblading is a form of tattoo artistry where pigment is manually implanted under your skin by using a small, uniquely designed blade instead of a machine. Small, hairline cuts are made in the skin to absorb the pigment that is overlaid.
What is the process?
Detailed measurements are taken and your eyebrows are penciled on to map out the shape based on your bone/muscle structure, shape of your eyes, nose and face. Our technician will help you choose the best color from our all-natural, non-toxic pigments. A 30 minute consultation is required to determine if you are good candidate for microblading, discuss your desired result, answer any questions you may have, fill out paperwork and schedule your service, which typically takes 2 hours complete.
What is the cost?
A non-refundable $100 deposit is taken at your consultation to secure your service appointment and is deducted from your service total. The total price for the service is $500 and includes your consultation, customized pigment, first service visit, touch-up visit (scheduled for 30 days after first service) and after care balm.
Is it for me?
Microblading is a great option for those with thinning brow hair, those who have over-waxed/tweezed, those with alopecia of the brows where hair no longer grows or for anyone who just wants to improve the brow fullness and shape. Regardless of the amount of hair present, the results are a natural, flawless, fuller-looking eyebrow. Even if you’ve had permanent cosmetics done in the past, there’s important information you’ll need to know before your service. This will ensure that the service visit and healing process both go as smoothly as possible. Before requesting an appointment, please review the information below:
Microblading Before Care and Recommendations:
- NO ALCOHOL for two days prior to the procedure
- NO CAFFEINE on the day of the procedure
- DO NOT work out on the day of the procedure
- DO NOT tan or expose face to sun for extended periods for one week prior to the procedure
- DO NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Fish Oil or Ibuprofen 48 hours before the procedure
- DO NOT have any waxing or tinting procedures 48 hours before the procedure
- DO NOT have any Botox procedures for two weeks prior to the procedure
*Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle
Microblading is NOT recommended for any guests who are or have:
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Had chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Had an organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Taken Accutane in the past 6 months
We’re here for you
We are here to ease any concerns you might have about this amazing service. Please feel free to contact us to answer any questions or address curiosities you may have to make your experience as enjoyable as possible. For your convenience, you may review and download all service paperwork below:
- Permanent Cosmetics/Microblading Pre-Procedure Consent Form
- Permanent Cosmetics/Microblading After Care Instructions
CLIENT BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS